Saturday, April 2, 2016

WE FINISHED FILMING!!!!

So my group was finally able to get together and finish filming! Now all we need is to edit it together which we will do during class! The filming took about 2 hours so it wasn't that bad but again it was hard since none of us know how to act. I'm happy we finished because now I can focus on editing really well and we managed to fit everything in under two minutes. We also managed to use the contacts we had since no one ordered new ones and it still came out great. I can't include any videos because I'm posting from my phone cause I don't have my laptop but I will post some of the videos we took on my next post.

1 comment:

  1. I really like the way you narrate each step that you take towards your film, I fell really connected with your journey. I can really hear your voice behind the writing which makes the blog much more interesting. I'm excited to see the final product :)

    ReplyDelete