Thursday, March 17, 2016

WE FINALLY HAVE A STORY


I met up with other group members once more and have finally decided on a story/genre.

Our genre is a mix between thriller/horror and our story is gonna be the story of the typical popular girl who wears a lot of makeup and doesn't look smart but in reality is a genius, hardcore hacker and neuroscience expert who has discovered how to write a program that can be used for mind control.  When the popular girl figures out she has the power of mind control she decides to use it to her advantage and use the mind control to get revenge on anyone who has ever done her wrong. Through research she discovered she could send a signal to a cellphone which would travel through that persons headphones and implant code in her brain allowing for mind control. The person that will be controlled is her ex best friend who slept with her boyfriend and ended up dating him. she uses her ex best friend to kill her ex boyfriend. She wants her boyfriend to experience getting killed by his own girlfriend in order for him to feel the betrayal she felt.

My group came up with the idea of hacking because I am super interested in computer science and I know how to code . We came up with the idea of the popular girl who no one thinks is smart being the mastermind because when I was younger and much more stupid I would go on a website called Omegle where you would be connected with random strangers from around the world. The website was supposed to be completely anonymous and no one who you talked to is supposed to be able to know where you are or any other personal information. So basically it is a website to meet and video chat with random people around the world.  Computer science has always interested me and so I figured out that there was a way that I could find the ip address of the person I was talking to and with the ip address I could trace down their location. Once I realized I could get that information and after I checked that it was legal to get that information I decide to prank some people on Omegle. One guy that I pranked was in complete shock that I was able to track down his location and could not believe that a girl who looked like me (I don't look exactly like the cliche popular girl but I do often wear makeup and I do not look like the typical computer science geek) was able to track down his location. Since he was in such shock I though making the popular girl the hardcore hacker would be perfect since no one would expect her to be the master mind behind everything.  We decided that the girl who the popular girl takes advantage of should be the ex best friend since  most people in our target audience (15-25) can relate to having friendship troubles.

Our credits are going to be displayed through the code that the girl writes so for example a credit could look like this:

Displaying image.pngDisplaying image.pngDisplaying image.pngDisplaying image.pngDisplaying image.pngDisplaying image.png



I am going to start creating a story board to sort of organize our ideas and start creating the opening to our movie. The story board is going to help us to understand our vision more clearly and be able to decide how we want to shoot (angles, composition, camera placemen, etc)  every part of our opening.

No comments:

Post a Comment