Friday, March 25, 2016

Screencast

I researched different programs for screen casting and I found that the best one to use is a program named sScreenCastOMatic. I haven't been able to test it out because I don't currently have my laptop. When I get home I will download the program and make sure that the audience can clearly see the credits. I was also thinking about how we won't be able to film in the school parking lot because security won't let us film there. Instead of having the scene where I press the button and caroline gets like a shock being in the school parking lot I think we are just gonna have it either in the courtyard of our school or maybe walking in the hallways. However controlling our surroundings in the courtyard or hallways is going to be difficult since we are filming during school hours and it might be difficult to get the right shots in the right angles. But the added kids will probably make the shot more realistic.

It's been difficult trying to get together since everyone's traveling but I think since we are using the school in our film we are just going to film everything next week and then edit the week after.

No comments:

Post a Comment