Thursday, March 24, 2016

Story Board

I created a story board for our movie. I'm a little worried about timing because I think we probably are going have to cut back on some shots because we are over two minutes. We could possibly fit it if we have the credits go by fast.  Our last shot is a fade to black and then the title of our movie is typed but I'm not sure what the title is yet because my group hasn't been able to meet up over break. 
I created the storyboard for us to be able to have a sort of foundation for our opening and know exactly what we are gonna film and what shots we have to take. We also have to figure out how to do a screen cast but I'm pretty sure that's just downloading a program. Once we download the program we can test it out and see if we the audience is clearly able to see the credits from my programming. 

This is our story board:





 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment