Saturday, March 26, 2016

Screencast attempt

So I got back from my trip over spring break today and as soon as I got home I was gonna try to download a program to try out the screen cast but I found out that my dog had knocked over my laptop from my table and ruined the screen so I can't tell if anything works properly. I'm going to try and fix the screen so that I can actually tell what I'm doing on my computer but until then I can't try the screen cast. I'm worried that the audience won't be able to see the credits from my programming. I really wanted to incorporate the credits in my code since the movie is about being hacked. The credits being in my code would sort of foreshadow to the audience that this movie is abou hacking and something with computers which would help them understand our opening. Until I fix my lap top I'm going to try and think of other ways to show our credits and still foreshadow the idea of hacking and computers.

No comments:

Post a Comment